… so even if the things above already
wouldn’t disqualified him as a leader
of people or even as being a human,
only 12%, I repeat 12% of what he
says or tweets are true or mostly true.
If the fairy tale, the so-called holy bible would be true, then the Trumps would certainly be the family of Anti-Christ.
Donald Trump has angrily been spewing out how America is getting ripped off by the world. Whether it’s NATO allies supposedly failing to pay their bills, German carmakers, or a friendly neighbor with whom they actually have a trade surplus, Trump has painted America (and himself) as the victim of unfair trade practices and inequitable deals.
What he always forget to mention is his and his families assholery. Just a few examples ….
- Failing to pay people for their work, including dishwashers, plumbers, waiters, bartenders, real-estate brokers, and law firms.
- He used charitable donations to pay off golf debts and acquire portraits of himself, hundreds of liens, lawsuits.
- Trump has repeatedly claimed he’s “the least racist person.” His history suggests otherwise. Read the list here!
- He also reportedly took his time paying Michael Cohen back the $130,000 his personal lawyer spent to silence porn star Stormy Daniels.)
- Since 2005, Trump’s companies have been cited 24 times for violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act for failing to pay overtime or minimum wage.
- During a presidential debate in 2016, he basically admitted to failing to fairly compensating workers, saying “I take advantage of the laws of the nation because I’m running a company. My obligation right now is to do well for myself, my family, my employees, for my companies. In other words, I find loopholes to screw people over because I was born a colossal prick and I’ll die a colossal prick.
…. the list continues under the video.
And the list continues …
- Trump allegedly cheated his personal driver out of hundreds of thousands in overtime. Bloomberg reports that Noel Cintron, the president’s personal driver for more than 25 years, has filed a lawsuit against the Trump Organization accusing his former boss of failing to compensate him for about 3,300 hours of overtime pay he’s worked over the past six years.
- Multiple incidents of inciting violence at his rallies.
- Making fun of a reporter’s disability. This might be the most obvious moment of pure heartless cruelty on his part.
- Hoping for a housing market collapse
- Talking about his penis on the presidential debate stage.
- Insisting that the Muslim community in America knows of terrorist attacks before they happen.
- His apparent need to insult and humiliate opponents, and even supporters.
- Retweeting white supremacists
- Threatening his opponent with jail (like a third world dictator)
- Calling the judge in his civil trial “a Mexican”, though he’s an American who grew up in Indiana. Claiming he’s not fit because of his heritage.
- Lying about his heritage. On October 7, 1885, Friedrich Trump, a 16-year-old German barber, bought a one-way ticket for America, escaping three years of compulsory German military service. But for decades, Trump denied this German heritage altogether, instead claiming that his grandfather’s roots lay further north, in Scandinavia. “He came here from Sweden as a child,” Trump asserted in his co-written book The Art of the Deal. Sorry Trump, but Sweden doesn’t breed assholes like you!
… this is just a small part of his deeds, even if the things above already wouldn’t disqualified him as a leader of people or even a human being, He then has only 12%, I repeat 12% of what he says that is true or mostly true.
… so even if the things above already wouldn’t disqualified him as a leader of people or even being a human, only 12%, I repeat 12% of what he says or tweets are true or mostly true. WTF, on these merits alone he should be court marshalled. See the statistics here on PoilitiFact.
We also have a whole level of Trump being involved in organized crime. Read about that HERE